Monday, March 8, 2010

Tip # 20

Well I am back and supercharged. The reason I have not written recently is because I do everything in blocks. I find that is the most productive method for achieving high levels of success because I am able to focus all of my energy on writing or promoting or organizing during the "on" block and I can relax and recharge during the "off" block. Six weeks on - two weeks off. During the "off" time I am still at work because I am a chiropractor 24/7 but since I have so much in play during the "on" periods, the residual effects of what I have done floats me through the "off" period. The off periods also give me time to reflect and review the direction and efforts I expended during the past "on" cycle and allows me the opportunity to alter or redirect my efforts and direction - if needed.

Tip # 20 - Reflect on your Past Successes and Learning Opportunities

Today ends one of my "off" cycles and boy was it needed. During this time I had the opportunity to review my past performances and forge new alliances. I recreated the Ultimate Travel Card - one which incorporates everything necessary to stay current and in regulation with all insurance companies and I created a new seminar company with a great friend of mine - more info on that later.

Every day gives us the opportunity to reflect not only on what we have done but more importantly where we are going. This is where you need a life plan. You life plan is your guide to not only where you are going but it is also your accountability partner one which gives you the opportunity to gauge how well you are moving towards your goals.

where has your life/office plan taken you? If you are not achieving the level of success you deserve from yourself, your staff and your promotions, take a day to review why not. If you need help, ask for it. that may mean hiring a coach (check out my VIP One-on-One Coaching, or you may just need to tweak your office training schedule.

The first step is to really sit down and do a self-analysis and then to move on from there.

Successful DC offers simple solutions for your most pressing problems.

Tip # 20 - Reflect on your Past Successes and Learning Opportunities

No comments:

Post a Comment